droidx background image question

dapenguin08

Reaction score
My gf sent me a pic of herself, n well i wanted to put it as backgroud but when i do it stretches n well i don't want that, like u know when u navigate to another of the 7 home screens the picture also kinda moves how can i take that off? So it can stay like in the iphone.
thanks people

onmyway

Reaction score
One of those places where we have a lot of sweet t
Current Phone Model
G N 4
when you go to your homescreen you can put a widget called picture frame on any of the screens. You can pick the pic once you save it to your card or gallery. Thats one suggestion. Its comparable to a small wallet shot on your home screen.

OP
D

dapenguin08

Reaction score
Thanks, but yeah that's how i have it. I was just wondering if the droidx could do something as simple as that, is not big deal at all but is something that would b really nice to be able to do. Once again thanks for the help!

James_W

Reaction score
There is an app that will do that. It's called MultiPicture Live Wallpaper. After you install it, go to the live wallpapers, its in there.

James_W

Reaction score
No problem. Since I've had it they have pushed a few updates, with the best being it keeps pictures taken vertically aligned correctly.

onmyway

Reaction score
One of those places where we have a lot of sweet t
Current Phone Model
G N 4
Well the husband has had his droid x for three days....Angry Birds has been popular with the little people in the house and the proud new owner. No Angry Birds for me. Its not going on my droid.Mine is known as the stick in the mud/non kid games droid. Thats why they have a ds and psp, sorry. An application drops bombs on pictures he takes and that seems to humor my big and little men....its called Torment Him, so my ten year old tells me,Dad could not remember. This droid x has more entertainment value to it and its nice but I was sold on my droid because I value allllllll my keyboards and still prefer it. No envy...none, no need for it for me...but my Husband is proud of it.

zoe

Reaction score
launcher pro free version allows you to set a picture and not have it scroll.

it also has a huge number of other options, current fave is that i deleted all my shortcuts from the screens and made a 15 item dock each with a swipe gesture to add another 15 shortcuts and they loop continuously

James_W

Reaction score
Yeah, I tried Launcher Pro. I didn't like having the whole thing run in the background when I only cared about not having the picture scroll. Plus, I just use Multicon so I can put four shortcuts in place of one. But there are so many apps because everyone is looking for something to fit their style.
Android For the Win!