DroidX and Motorola Eliete flip Bluetooth

ka8mbkcamper

Reaction score
I purchased a new Elitete flip bluetooth for my DroidX. At first it paired with a blluetooth earpiece icon. Then every time after that it has the media (headphones) icon. Every few minutes it says " phone one disconected and then phone one connected with over four hours talktime remaining" I have been given another bluethooth and also we exchanged phones on the thought that the phone was not transmittinng to the bluetooth. It still is inoperative for all purposes. I can talk to a connection, but I have to use the phone to answer and then I can talk . They checked and said the DroidX was compatable. I am not sure. Any thoughts.? It also was observed at the store that when you press the button it will have a working circle on the screen and say please wait for a full 30 seconds then say please say a command. Many times with a command not recognized. Other times it connects right away. I am afraid this is not a good pair. On my wife's DroidX the same icon shows up

KeepItReal

Reaction score
The elite is a great bluetooth device. I would venture to say you may wish to factory reset the phone and see if it's a software issue on your phone. Please backup your contacts and text messages and apps before you proceed. Plenty of apps on the market to help. Google 'Droid X Factory Reset' for instructions.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
K

ka8mbkcamper

Reaction score
The phone was new after the eliete failed on the other pone. So both phones were at factory Defaults.

OP
K

ka8mbkcamper

Reaction score
Problem fixed. Bluetooth returned . Seems it is not compatable.

db4

Reaction score
Will the -[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Motorola ELITE FLIP Bluetooth Headset - 89504N work with the Raz Maxx ?
[/SIZE][/FONT]