Droids are way cooler than iphones

RAZRmax

Reaction score
Sitting at the local watering hole checking out other people's phones. Most have the iphone in some pastel-colored cover. My Razr has about 50% more screen area and better colors, at least from what I can see. So I'm very happy with my Droid!!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I'm glad to hear you are enjoying your droid!! The Razr seems to be a solid device for sure :)

Sent From the Land Before Time...
Tapatalk 2_ ICS Xparent

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
They should just include a magnifying glass with every iPhone. That's the only way you can see that small screen. I've had a few iPhone users do a double take when they looked at my Rezound. I just feel sorry for them, to pay so much for such a little phone.

T

TheAlpha1550

RAZRmax said:
Sitting at the local watering hole checking out other people's phones. Most have the iphone in some pastel-colored cover. My Razr has about 50% more screen area and better colors, at least from what I can see. So I'm very happy with my Droid!!

Amen

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

scarabshell

Reaction score
Granted i love my droids, i own several models. I also have a iphone 4 that i use like a ipod touch. Although the screens are smaller, if any of you ever get the chance to sit down and toy with one you'll soon notice a picture quality that is undeniable. Not saying i would switch, but it really goes to show that android development needs to raise the bar.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk