Droidrootpro boot loops?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by phreakaj, Jan 30, 2010.

1. phreakaj

phreakaj Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I had been trying out new clock speeds with droidrootpro and after tring 800 then 900 i tried 1.1ghz then while i was trying it i plugged phone in to charge. Unplugged and phone rebooted. Then began rebooting randomly and getting FC on strange things like taskkiller that never fc before. then began booting just to (M) motorola screen and circling to black and back to (M) motorola screen. what can i do? i need help.

2. phreakaj

phreakaj Member

Ratings:
    +0
    changed battery out for a fresh on and got into phone . this really worries me though. what could the cause be and how can i get back to before i jacked with the frequencies. can i just do a restore from a backup?

3. luisdroid

luisdroid Member

Ratings:
    +0
    That would probably be the easiest fix. good luck and hope you get it up and running again. (i use it but i dont feel the need to exceed 800)

4. phreakaj

phreakaj Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ok i managed to get it reflashed to 99.0b and back to 800mhz. is there any way to go back to stock wo a restore. i have info on in like note everything that i dont want to lose. any ideas??

5. luisdroid

luisdroid Member

Ratings:
    +0
  6. phreakaj

phreakaj Member

Ratings:
    +0
    can i choose to restore all but say my apps and my settings and how would that be done

7. phreakaj

phreakaj Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i got restored back. now new question. what do i choose on adv restore to restore my most current info such as apps and what i had data wise on note everything? what options do i restore?

ps i was able to make a backup after i started going into boot loops so i have backed up most current data and apps etc. so what part of this backup do i need to restore?

Last edited: Jan 30, 2010