Droidmod not installing milestone browser?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by ISUVetMed, Feb 26, 2010.

1. ISUVetMed

ISUVetMed Member

Ratings:
    +0
    After installing droidmod (I checked to install milestone browser) i just have the regular browser. When i boot it up it does not have multitouch. i thought I might have unchecked it accidently so I reflashed and made sure it was checked this time. Same problem again... am I missing something that is not allowing me to use milestone browser? Also when i reflashed the rom it locked up on the droidmod screen for a good 10 minutes until I did a battery pull... worked when I put the battery back in but it scared the crap out of me. Anything I need to be worried about that could have caused that? I just dont want to brick this thing lol

2. titans

titans Premium Member
    Rescue Squad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well if you are absolutely sure that you checked off Milestone Browser (MT) then you may want to post at Droidmod's support forum

3. SGTiger

SGTiger Member

Ratings:
    +0
    keep in mind that pinch zoom only works with non mobile versions of websites.

4. ISUVetMed

ISUVetMed Member

Ratings:
    +0
    That was it, you sir are amazing. Thank you! My homepage was google mobile, guess that would do it :/

5. JESSLYMK

JESSLYMK Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I just used DroidMod and it works fine for me. I tested it using this forum.