1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

DroidMod 1.0 to BB (ESE81V1) V1.0

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by jonkirschner, May 26, 2010.

1. jonkirschner

jonkirschner New Member

Okay. So I managed to get back to my DroidMod 1.0 set up. Everything is running fine, and there are no problems. When I reboot it into recovery mode, the Clockwork thing pops up with all those options. I see:

- reboot system now
    - apply sdcard:update.zip
    - wipe data/factory reset
    - wipe cashe partition
    - install zip from sd card
    - nandroid
    - advanced

So what I have already done (from browsing another thread) is download the ESE81V1.zip and renamed it to "update.zip" and placed it on the root of the SD Card (replacing another "update.zip" in the process.. Now, what do I want to do?

- "Wipe Data/Factory Reset", then "apply sdcard:update.zip"?

Or something else? I backed up all my contact information and apps with My Backup Pro. Any help would be appreciated!
  2. jonkirschner

jonkirschner New Member

Aaah cmon guys. I know one of you can help out pleeeeez
  3. taward09

taward09 New Member

Well, to be completely safe go to nandroid and make another backup in case the install doesn't work. Then, go to install zip from SD card and see if your update.zip is there. If it is, then you can install it from there. If not, maybe do the install update.zip. I have never tried that before. And for future reference, you don't have to rename ROMs for Clockwork recovery. As long as they're on the root of your SD card you can choose them.
  4. neemo6

neemo6 New Member

Im moving form droidmod as well and im having issues with it being in a boot loop. Did you ever get this going?