DroidForums Site Software Upgrade On July 1st 2014 (Tomorrow)

JohnDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This new software calls them 'conversations' -- but you can click on someones username and do it from the pop up dialog there. Or click on your 'inbox' above and do it there.

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
This new software calls them 'conversations' -- but you can click on someones username and do it from the pop up dialog there. Or click on your 'inbox' above and do it there.

thanks

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2

so i tried to send you a pm but when i submit it doesnt do anything.
i also noticed while trying to delete some old pm's i couldnt find a delete option, just mic "moderation" choices not containing delete.

KaChow

Reaction score
Not that I am trying to get the contest started or anything... lol. I just happened to have this one that I've been playing around with lately. How about some Android L (just click on the sig banner to get the link to add to your sig....)

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
so i tried to send you a pm but when i submit it doesnt do anything.
i also noticed while trying to delete some old pm's i couldnt find a delete option, just mic "moderation" choices not containing delete.
I just tried it. Looks like PM's are not working yet.. Good catch on the delete PM.

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
I just tried it. Looks like PM's are not working yet.. Good catch on the delete PM.

i used the contact link instead.
as long as it gets seen, didnt matter who i sent it to.
just didnt want to post it here.

enku

Reaction score
I've tried replying to a conversation and starting a new conversation, but nothing is sent.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I've tried replying to a conversation and starting a new conversation, but nothing is sent.
Was this a PM or in a thread?

enku

Reaction score
Was this a PM or in a thread?
In a PM. I received a PM just before the upgrade, and am trying to reply to it after the upgrade but my reply is not submitted. Nothing submits when I try to send a new PM either.

Shyuan

Reaction score
Always been a lurker here, but the change of forum software to xenforo make me wanna join the discussions on this forum more often. :p love new theme and new forum software a lot, good job :) but one thing I suggest is, the go to top button should be slightly lower, a bit nearer to ads (in mobile browser). Just my 2 cents though :)

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Always been a lurker here, but the change of forum software to xenforo make me wanna join the discussions on this forum more often. :p love new theme and new forum software a lot, good job :) but one thing I suggest is, the go to top button should be slightly lower, a bit nearer to ads (in mobile browser). Just my 2 cents though :)
Welcome, glad you joined us.
I will forward your suggestion. Thanks