DroidForums.net & Ultimate Droid ROMs

Discussion in 'Android News' started by JohnDroid, Apr 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel Silver Member

Ratings:
    +64
    Never in my life I have seen anything so childish and immature. I thought us Red Sox and Yankee fans were cruel to eachother. Some of you have stooped to a whole new level of petty immature crap. Is it really worth getting this riled up over a ROM and someone who didn't give credit. Hey I guess if this is your biggest problem in life right now, you must be doing pretty good, so more power to you!

2. SGTiger

SGTiger Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yep. And if anyone thinks there is a conflict of interest in your stance that BD should have been kicked out, I will set them straight right away. Good luck with your rom.

3. Goldenshellback

Ratings:
    +0
    How do you do it without Rom Manager (paid version)? I currently have sprecovery installed.

4. RedBull

RedBull Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Pepsi...I also found pretty fast responses from Adrynalyne and Chevy...they're on the ball as well...at least for me they've been awesome.

5. INSANENEIVIESIS

INSANENEIVIESIS Active Member
    Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    i have the paid version got it a while back when back droid said to grrr. but it worked out in the end lol.

6. droidnut803

droidnut803 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    No kidding! I'm so sick of this crap! I just want to mod my phone when I want to and how I want to !

7. pepsi149

pepsi149 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    yuh....pretty well set....pepsi 149...."pepsi"....im set pretty good...and i got a phone to boot!!...yay me....lol...im out....tired of all this crud....wish ya"ll could have patted yourselves on yer backs and got over it!!

8. adrynalyne

adrynalyne Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +5

Dripping with sarcasm I see.

First of all, I never said he should have been kicked out. I said he lied, and made things worse when he could have resolved things.

Second of all, this has nothing to do with my rom, it has to do with ehtics, or lack thereof between two different developers. Not me.

9. T.C

T.C Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The overwhelming minority wins here!!!! BlackDroid will be sorely missed. He did have the best hands on service, with the best stability, so whatever he was doing to the ROMs he put out they were hands down the most stable. I have tried them all and the UD ROMs were fast, reliable and had the best user friendly team. This is a huge injustice. BD was not let go because he ripped something off, that is just absurd, he was booted because of the egomaniac that claims he was not given the proper dues. What a joke!! Get over it!! I have, goodbye DroidForums......:mad:

10. Highflyin128

Highflyin128 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks...It's depressing that I see people on here jumping ship from Ultimate Droid over this..I guess they werent true UD users.

In my personal opionion I am staying far away from Cyanogen due to Clockwork recovery. When BD went to that I had nothing but problems trying to flash and recover from a bad flash using CW and rom manager.. I was so happy and :icon_ banana:'s when he went back to SP and nandroid.

11. MrKleen

MrKleen Senior Member

Ratings:
    +5
    We all do things that we would like to take back. What disappoints me is that Blackdroid let this forum and his faithful followers down by not accepting what he did and making it right. He had almost 2 days to think things through. It was a good rom and the support was amazing. He would have been able to continue here and flourish if he had only stepped up to the plate.... but it's done now.

As far as this forum goes I am sure they didn't like having to do this, but I for one have restored faith in this place and look forward to coming here for a long time to come.

Who knows.... I also feel it's never too late to do the right thing and maybe Blackdroid can still step up and make things right and beg for forgiveness. If so, maybe he would even be able to come back.

12. INSANENEIVIESIS

INSANENEIVIESIS Active Member
    Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    im sure your net here but this forum has been grat for me. the people are kind, the mods and admins do their job. any problem ive had someones always there to help me so ill be here no matter what devs, are here and are not here. IMO i love this forum and will continue to love it. :heart::heart::heart:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
cyhanogen rom
droid bionic klaxon sound
droid x not taking fbs or roms
htc magic 32a

ultimate droid forums

ultimate droid rom

ultimate droid roms

yongboy romhash