droidforums.net NFL Network

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Im down with DF fantasy football heck how bout winner get a droid of their choice (incredible, shadow, droid 2, droid, eris, nexus).

I always believe there is only one way to do it: "Do it right, and do it big".

PriestSyrinx

Reaction score
I'm more excited than I've been in a while for my Dolphins this season. Brandon Marshall's here. Ginn and Gibril Wilson are gone. Now if we could just find a nose tackle that can stay healthy/avoid suspension...

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm more excited than I've been in a while for my Dolphins this season. Brandon Marshall's here. Ginn and Gibril Wilson are gone. Now if we could just find a nose tackle that can stay healthy/avoid suspension...

By the way, thanks for Ginn. We needed a good returner...dancedroid:icon_ banana:

PriestSyrinx

Reaction score

By the way, thanks for Ginn. We needed a good returner...dancedroid:icon_ banana:

You're welcome. I hope he succeeds out West. Just so long as I don't have to watch him anymore...

Don't get me wrong, he's a good returner (when he decides to not dance around), just didn't fill the wide receiver role we needed him to.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Newyork getting the SB...........

Cynthialea

Reaction score
How Bout Them Cowboys...

I like the moves we are making and I'm excited about our upcoming season. Goodbye T.O...hello Miles Austin...Goodbye Roy Williams...hello Dez Bryant.

I'm down for the FF as well.

etx_droid

Reaction score
I like the moves we are making and I'm excited about our upcoming season. Goodbye T.O...hello Miles Austin...Goodbye Roy Williams...hello Dez Bryant.

I'm down for the FF as well.

A Cowboy fan...I can't wait for Thanksgiving so the Saints can avenge their first loss of last season :)

Cynthialea

Reaction score
Thanks and I'm SO glad y'all won. I was so tired of the same ole teams winning. Good Luck to y'all also.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
man that video being released is not good for big ben. Im sure steel time seen it over and over again, but the rest of the nation is just now seeing all that