DroidForums.net EZ Contest Begins!

Reaction score
I would like this EZ stand because i have no other accessories for my droid and this would be a great thing to start off with. I would buy one but i am kinda broke :sad:. And it would make my droid look so cool when i am sleeping and i do watch movies from my phone so this would be awesome to have.

RacecarBMW

Reaction score
I finally bought a case,
Now my Droid could use a stand.
I need a place to rest it,
When it's not sitting in my hand.

Especially at night,
When it sits beside the bed.
If I want to see the screen,
I have to raise my head.

And that is now a problem,
Since we just got NFL Mobile.
I need to easily see the screen,
One of the reasons I am hopeful...

And one of the reasons I'm surprised,
When I logged in to see this prize.
I had been hoping and praying,
It's like the DroidForum Gods heard my cries.

So now I have a shot,
To win something I could use.
Because in a few months,
Its a stand or baby food.

And I don't want to have to choose,
And with a baby on the way,
I need to manage my money,
It makes it really hard to pay.

So I thank you for the contest,
And the chance to win,
I am out of here and good luck,
To all my DroidForum friends!

Thank you for your time,
~Will R Smith~

I can see the winner already great job man you deserve the stand

Reaction score
I finally bought a case,
Now my Droid could use a stand.
I need a place to rest it,
When it's not sitting in my hand.

Especially at night,
When it sits beside the bed.
If I want to see the screen,
I have to raise my head.

And that is now a problem,
Since we just got NFL Mobile.
I need to easily see the screen,
One of the reasons I am hopeful...

And one of the reasons I'm surprised,
When I logged in to see this prize.
I had been hoping and praying,
It's like the DroidForum Gods heard my cries.

So now I have a shot,
To win something I could use.
Because in a few months,
Its a stand or baby food.

And I don't want to have to choose,
And with a baby on the way,
I need to manage my money,
It makes it really hard to pay.

So I thank you for the contest,
And the chance to win,
I am out of here and good luck,
To all my DroidForum friends!

Thank you for your time,
~Will R Smith~
wow u just ruined my chances of winning thank u so much. :sad:

G8TR

Reaction score
Because, without a stand I always look like this when I set my Droid down and can't see it.
imgres

ufearme3

Reaction score
Please pick me!

My droid has scaled steep hills while I chased the bus. He has traveled cross country to visit my cousin and her annoying boyfriend. He was kind enough to let me watch movies, play music and draft e-mails on the plane. The droid has figured out which song was playing to settle many bets. He has given me weather and new updates on my command. He runs multiple applications at a time and kills all the tasks at once upon request. My droid has held down stacks of paper and woken me up every morning with a crowing rooster.

My droid has let me play poker with kings and dignitaries (I assume), toss an iPhone into a trash can and post my tweet: "If the people who make motivational posters are so motivated, why are they still working in a poster factory?".

However, my droid has yet to stand on its side on my night stand.

:blackdroid:

firstkid

Reaction score
I always have to place my phone on the bed with me because I use at as an alarm clock. I cant place it on my desk because I cannot see the clock from my bed because the phone is lying down. My dad is also too cheap to actually buy me a stand, so it would be great if I could win this stand.

alphanode

Reaction score
I need the ezeStand because I want to start a school for Droids called:

"The ezeStand School for Droids who can't be held good and want to do other stuff good too."

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
My Droid has fallen off the window ledge beside many plenty of times. This will allow me to set it up in a safer place and still see the time when I need too. Come on, who wants a hurt Droid?

lemodular

Reaction score
I would love a stand because it always falls down when I try to stand it up. Thanks.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

67Camaro

Reaction score
Stand

That is an awesome looking stand! Droid does - with aesthetics. Looks secure and sturdy. And the vertical and horizontal option is a plus. Not to mention it would look great on my night stand :)

drummerq

Reaction score
my last mission

I want one because if i dont get it my droid will die, no joke im completdly serious, my whole life 24/7 is dependent on me getting this stand, i live and sleep for this stand. i have nothing else worth living for other then to get this stand so i van bring my droid back to life,
I was thinkin the other day, what do i need in my life what would make me complete, and then it popped into my head, just like that, a stand for my droid. right now its naked, it doesnt have anything special for it to sit in, a house, a god given right to the abilty to own a house and my droid is deprived from having one, its just a lonely hobo sitting on a street corner begging for money to get a stand.
But what is it to do, well the droid does so i thought well we need to get some money for a stand. so me and my droid started applying for jobs everywhere, we applied to be the CEO of google, idk why but we got turned down, then we went and sent an application to apple, they were like sure come in and well interview ya, well guess what that was the worst idea ever, gthey were acting all nice to me and my droid untill they wanted to give my droid a 1 on 1 interview, well guess what happened, 40 minutes later he comes out and is all pissed off, i was like whats wrong and he was like they were playing with my operating system, so although they said they loved us they said we couldnt have a job, who knowws y. well then me and my droid were reading some news on droidforum and guess what, apple anounces their new iphone is going to have multi-tasking, and me and my droid were like hey howd did they come up with that, and then it hit me, they stole it from my droid in the interview, so now do we not only have no money for a stand but we were helping the enemy,
well me and droid were done, we had had enough, droid was almost dead and had 10% battery left, i was going to put him in his charger but he said no, he spent the last seconds of his life searching this forum and finding this thread, our last hope to get a stand. with his last breaths we typed this story together, and then he died.
I need this stand so that i can bring my droid back to life. give him a home and a reason to live. or otherewise my droid will never be able to experience a Full life, of downloading apps, serfing the web, sending texts and calls, and changing in his home, the EZEstand.