DroidForums.net Application Testdrive Video

nathanpc

Reaction score
Hello,
I've been recently testing the Android application of the DroidForums.Net community. It's a wonderful, clean, simple and useful application. A lot more better than trying to accessing the forums by the Android Browser.

It's only problem, is that it don't show all the users avatar, just some of them. I don't know why.

Anyway, I've done this video to promote it to everyone. I'm going to love if the Administrators add this video on the Facebook, of course with some credits to me ;) But anyway I loved the application and it's wonderful features. :)

Here is the link to the video: [video=youtube;DOOLpLXUXQM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOOLpLXUXQM[/video]

Please comment it, also I've been recently doing this videos, since I have some shy, and this is very difficult to me, so I've started to do videos to see if I can break my shy problem. Enjoy! :)

Best Regards,
Nathan Paulino Campos

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
awesome video.

i didn't even know droidforums had an app, so thanks for this!

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Man this app is awesome

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OSX2000

Reaction score
You should uninstall Advanced Task Killer, it's wasting your battery.

But yeah, the Droidforums app rocks.

OP
nathanpc

nathanpc

Reaction score
You should uninstall Advanced Task Killer, it's wasting your battery.

But yeah, the Droidforums app rocks.
No, I need Advanced Task Killer, because Android have a lot of problems to close the applications ;)

boostedhonda

Reaction score
It uses more battery power to have free memory than it does to use it that's why task killers aren't suggested to be used.

But on another note the droidforums app is amazing and nice video.

OP
nathanpc

nathanpc

Reaction score
Some of them don't close and keep running on background, slowing you device, as you may know

boostedhonda

Reaction score
Ok I see what your saying. I use it every once in a while but never always have it running just as needed.

bomber889

Reaction score
Some of them don't close and keep running on background, slowing you device, as you may know

there will always be apps running in the background and they should not be slowing your device, unless the apps are written poorly

OP
nathanpc

nathanpc

Reaction score
Ok I see what your saying. I use it every once in a while but never always have it running just as needed.

It was opened, because I've killed all the applications, to make my device faster to record the video. And I forgot to kill it

there will always be apps running in the background and they should not be slowing your device, unless the apps are written poorly
The original Android browser don't close when you click on back ;)

bomber889

Reaction score

It was opened, because I've killed all the applications, to make my device faster to record the video. And I forgot to kill it

The original Android browser don't close when you click on back ;)

killing all your applications actually decrease battery life and slow down your phone because all those applications you killed open back up after you kill them.
also, the browser actually can close when you click back, just depends how many times you press it.