Droidforums.net app works, but not tapatalk

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
Anyone else have this issue? Im using the droidforums app right now, but when i try to use droidforums through my tapatalk app, i doesnt work.

Anyone else with this problem?

I just like the tapatalk app better as its easier to switch between my sites through 1 app....

Either way....lemme know

sent from my droid x while driving.....thank you tapatalk for making this possible

OP
M

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
It just wpnt load the forums part.... shows the processing circle and never loads

sent from my droid x while driving.....thank you tapatalk for making this possible

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Clear cache in the applications settings. happens to me all the time.

OP
M

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
nope.. still no good. And the wierd thing is all my other sites I visit through tapatalk work... but droidforum just gets stuck on the processing page. If I hit back, and go to private messages.... I can retrieve them and even reply... but I can't view forums....

:/

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
nope.. still no good. And the wierd thing is all my other sites I visit through tapatalk work... but droidforum just gets stuck on the processing page. If I hit back, and go to private messages.... I can retrieve them and even reply... but I can't view forums....

:/
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Whenever mine does that, I hit the menu button on the phone then hit refresh. Usually works.

Tapped from an Unbrickable DROID

OP
M

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
Well, i uninstalled and reintstalled.... still no luck on just this site....

vatothe0

Reaction score
Well, i uninstalled and reintstalled.... still no luck on just this site....

I have this problem but on howardforums. Droidforums works fine though. Started as a problem only on my tablet but now on my phone too.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
M

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
Well...seems its a tapatalk issue, not a forum issue....
Oh well, ill just use the df app

vatothe0

Reaction score
It didn't happen at the same time on both devices for me though which seems to point to an issue on each specific device. I'll try clearing cache and see if that works.

sunshine81039

Reaction score
I seem to be having the same problem with the app as well. When I go into the app it says that it failed to connect to the forum and to contact the forum administrator if the problem persists.

Natey2

Reaction score
I'm using Tapatalk v1.13.5.1 and I only get that error if I try to reply after following a url link to another message.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using Tapatalk