DroidForums just popped my forum cherry....

AppleAmnesiac

Reaction score
I had an iPhone 4 for about 6 months. It was cool at first, but I just got sick of how controlling apple seemed to be after a while. I mean, no plugins of any kind of flash support??? Obscene.

Finally went back to verizon. I had an old Droid Eris, so I'm on that now. As you may have guess, it was super slow.... so now it's rooted and running 2.2.1. SOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER!!!!!!

I am sort of noob to the whole rooting and cracking thing, so looking forward to learning as much as I can from everyone.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community glad to have you with us. Feel free to ask any questions and glad to hear you got it running better. Dive on in and make yourself at home

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! :icon_ banana: Got to love lossing that android cherry.

OP
AppleAmnesiac

AppleAmnesiac

Reaction score
Thanks soooo much for this list. Ive already started going through it downloading quite a few of the ones you have suggested.

mamawm

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. I'll be looking forward to seeing you over in the eris forum. We do have a stable gingerbread rom now.

Sent from my Eris using DroidForums App

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome! be sure to visit our sister site
Android.net

Survived another tsunami...Aloha from Hawaii!!

OP
AppleAmnesiac

AppleAmnesiac

Reaction score
Mamawm, I didn't think that gingerbread roms would be out this soon because we didn't hqve the kernal HTC yet... thanks for the heads up though, ill be over later for sure.

Sent from my FroyoEris using DroidForums App