DroidForums app login problem

TwinkleFingers

Reaction score
Hi again all - just posted another question, but here's something totally unrelated.

I downloaded the DroidForums app, and I can read all I want, but when I try to log in, it says I have entered an incorrect user ID/password combo, or my account has been limited by the sys admin. I've tried multiple times, including different combinations of capitalization in my user name, and no matter what it doesn't work.

So, does that mean that my account is limited? I can still post and whatever through my PC, but why can't I through the app?

Thanks for any help.
Eric

PS I'm a Droid X user for 10 days now, and I LOVE it (except for the problematic syncing with Outlook, but that's another story)

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
try clearing cache thru menu/settings/applications/manage applications/droid forums; and then try to log in (may even reboot afterward). if that doesn't work, try to uninstall and reinstall the app. if neither of those work, then post back...

adubisalive

Reaction score
Is the droidforums.net app limited to certain models? I just registered here and am on my Vortex trying to find it in the market to no avail. Please Help!