1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droidbot finally joined!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Droidbot, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Droidbot

Droidbot New Member

Hey, Droidbot here, I just signed up today on the forums. Not totally new, I've been watching these forums for a while. Been waiting to sink my teeth into the new Droid X coming out. Can't wait! dancedroid
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

It's about time. :welcome: to the Droid Forums. Glad to have you on board. Let us know if there is anything you need, we will help you find it.
  3. Droidbot

Droidbot New Member

Thanks for the welcome, it's nice to meet you hookbill, it's a really great community here. I'll definitely be asking questions once I get my new Droid.

In the meantime since I like graphic/web design I think I'm going to look into designing some themes and wallpaper for the Droid.

-Droidbot