Droid4 Global / Hoffa's body / Grassy knoll / Bigfoot

romeov

Reaction score
So the droid4's global capabilities have officially become a legendary myth in my book. We all know the facts, fully gsm capable (from the FCC filing) microsim slot confirmed from leaked source pics with the back cover off, and yet...

Not ONE thing from Verizon on ANY literature, advertising or whatsoever using the term "global" or global capable". Even going as far as to specifically put a big N for NO under the global option box in it's leaked internal big red system feature list.

Now that pretty much all the official ads and specs ave been leaked (all straight from Verizon). Not one of them mentions global anywhere, even the new one leaked from droiddoes today listing every possible future on the phone. Why would they take the time to list every possible selling point they can think of and leave out such a huge one?

I'm seriously starting to think it is not global capable, although the specs would say otherwise... Thoughts?

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
So the droid4's global capabilities have officially become a legendary myth in my book. We all know the facts, fully gsm capable (from the FCC filing) microsim slot confirmed from leaked source pics with the back cover off, and yet...

Not ONE thing from Verizon on ANY literature, advertising or whatsoever using the term "global" or global capable". Even going as far as to specifically put a big N for NO under the global option box in it's leaked internal big red system feature list.

Now that pretty much all the official ads and specs ave been leaked (all straight from Verizon). Not one of them mentions global anywhere, even the new one leaked from droiddoes today listing every possible future on the phone. Why would they take the time to list every possible selling point they can think of and leave out such a huge one?

I'm seriously starting to think it is not global capable, although the specs would say otherwise... Thoughts?

I'm not one to let facts or overwhelming evidence stop me from clinging to my Beliefs (though some still refer to them as myths!!). Based on that I am still going with Hoffa's body / Grassy knoll / Bigfoot. :)

OP
romeov

romeov

Reaction score
I'm not one to let facts or overwhelming evidence stop me from clinging to my Beliefs (though some still refer to them as myths!!). Based on that I am still going with Hoffa's body / Grassy knoll / Bigfoot. :)

Heh, you don't have to convince me, I'm praying it will indeed be global since the specs all point to it and just hope that Verizon isn't pushing it as global ready, although it is.. I don't know.. it's just driving me nuts we don't have confirmation

TC_Mits

Reaction score
Hey, wait-just-a-minute!
The grassy knoll was real, man.
;)

Perspective instantiates reality.
( By DX w/DF app. )

Last edited:

1linuxfreak

Reaction score
I took the wife by Dealey Plaza one day and we saw Bigfoot holding Hoffa's body standing on the Grassy knoll .
Now we'll know in February . Maybe !

kptphalkon

Reaction score
regardless of if it is global or not....it hasnt even been a year since the 3 was released. regardless of specs or rumors or hype I will not even look at this phone. Moto needs to stop rushing products and focus on quality.

I mean seriously....are we going to see the Droid 5 by next year's fiscal end? Too much too soon....

TC_Mits

Reaction score
I mean seriously....are we going to see the Droid 5 by next year's fiscal end? Too much too soon....

A thought just popped into my head.
It's speculation appropriate in this thread:
Call the next keyboard Droid the D4G, instead.
Then the D5 won't arrive so far ahead.

Perspective instantiates reality.
( By DX w/DF app. )

Last edited:

tuffD1

Reaction score
I took the wife by Dealey Plaza one day and we saw Bigfoot holding Hoffa's body standing on the Grassy knoll .
Now we'll know in February . Maybe !

Was Bigfoot using his Droid 4 to do a facebook check-in?

Sent from my ProjElite D¹

1linuxfreak

Reaction score
Was Bigfoot using his Droid 4 to do a facebook check-in?

Sent from my ProjElite D¹
No , Droid 10 with flexible laser display and 20 core processor , 12gb ram , one terabyte of storage , thought activated dialing and search , VZW will leak pictures then tease us for months before it arrives only to be 2 months out dated . :)

Sorry had to poke a little fun at VZW's expense . dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid:icon_ devil:

Last edited:

JuniorJays

Reaction score
Maybe I'm wrong but wouldn't the sin card spot be for the 4g LTE, and maybe it does not have global support. Sorry if I'm wrong on that one.

tuffD1

Reaction score
No , Droid 10 with flexible laser display and 20 core processor , 12gb ram , one terabyte of storage , thought activated dialing and search , VZW will leak pictures then tease us for months before it arrives only to be 2 months out dated . :)

Sorry had to poke a little fun at VZW's expense . dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid:icon_ devil:

Then I will continue to hold on my upgrade :)

Sent from my ProjElite Droid¹

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!

I don't think so. At this rate the D10 is going to be out next year, and its probably just going to be the same ol, same ol... ;)

debdroid1a

Reaction score
I don't think so. At this rate the D10 is going to be out next year, and its probably just going to be the same ol, same ol... ;)

That would be funnier if they had released the D4 in Dec 20111.

ETA oh you meant in 2013 the d10 will be released. Sorry its early. Maybe it'll be funnier later this morning.

Sent from my Droid1 using DroidForums

Last edited: