1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid3 USB connection

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Presence, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Presence

Presence New Member

Before the update, when I connected my Droid3 to my computer via USB, the USB icon would come on the phone and its internal storage would show up in Win7 for me to use (pull pics, etc.)

After the update, when I connect my Droid3, it simply charges. No icon, nothing in Windows happens.

I know there used to be a setting somewhere to specify what would happen when you connected via USB... but now I cannot find it. Has it been removed, or am I blind?
  2. Presence

Presence New Member

No "delete thread" option, so I thought I would report my result: apparently the update made the D3 a little more sensitive to the cord being used to connect it to a computer. I decided to give the D3's stock USB cable an attempt, and sure enough it worked.
  3. dezymond

dezymond Tech Support Mod Staff Member Premium Member

I always use stock cables/accessories for that reason, it'll always work with the device.
Search tags for this page
change usb connections droid 3
droid 3 no usb connection

droid 3 usb connection

how to find usb on droid 3
how to get to usb connection on droid 3
is possible connect an usb to a droid 3
motorola milestone 3 usb settings
select usb connection droid 3
usb connected not showing android
usb connection options droid3
usb settings droid 3