Droid3, Milestone 3 previewed

J

JohnDroid

droid3-preview-06-13-2011.jpg

Some nice pictures of the Motorola Droid 3 (Milestone 3) have been leaked thanks to xda.cn. The article is in Chinese but there is a plethora of high resolution pictures of the device. Engadget was kind enough to break down some of the text and has confirmed the following specs:

• 4" qHD Screen
  • 8 Megapixel Camera
  • HDMI Out
  • 1500mAH Battery
  • OMAP 4430 Processor
  • 512MB RAM

Expected launch date on the Verizon network is July 7th... unfortunately a little late for you to get your fireworks action on with your new device in your pocket.

dAi

Reaction score
Wow nice! Thx for sharing!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
512mb ram, pentile screen, please don't buy this phone anyone. It will be a mistake.

Jasko

Reaction score
Very disappointed in this. I was relying on this being my upgrade from my D1. I'm one of the few that prefer a physical keyboard vs touchscreen.

After this crap, I might have to bite my tongue and get a Thunderbolt or hold out for the Galaxy II.

Card

Reaction score
Yeah, I was excited about the D3 until today. Now I'm going to hold out for the Galaxy S2, unless the Bionic comes out first with 4G and really blows me away.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think moto and vzw are trying to ruin android. Dont buy the bionic it has pentile crap too.

Sent from my fascinate

Fuzzball

Reaction score
512mb ram, pentile screen, please don't buy this phone anyone. It will be a mistake.

I'm hoping the pathetic amount of RAM is unique to the Milestone 3 and the Droid 3 will have more. I am really hoping the Droid 3 will have WebTop for the bump in RAM, but after seeing the latest pics, I'm doubtful it will happen. If these are in fact the specs the Droid 3 will get, I might consider it for <=$150.

Big Lou

Reaction score
Thanks for making my decision to upgrade to a SGSII... well, if that ever reaches the states.