Droid3 and Old Droid Bionic Make Appearance in Verizon Cellibrite

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
bionic-droid3-cellebrite.jpg

Verizon's retail database system, Cellibrite, just got two new entries. One is exciting, and the other is odd. The odd one is the "old" version of the Droid Bionic, Model XT865, which was cancelled. Of course, this is a mistake of some kind, because we just saw pics of the new Droid Bionic, which is model XT875. Rumor has it that the Droid Bionic won't be out until around August. Who knows why it was entered in their system...

At any rate, the exciting news is that the Droid 3 also appeared in the Cellibrite system. This is likely not a mistake, as current industry intel puts the release of that particular phone around end of June or beginning of July. We should be seeing it soon!

Source: Droid-Life

jlukes

Reaction score
Motorola would be smart to get the Bionic out before the Samsung launches the Fascinate II in July

warped1987

Reaction score
I've been waiting for what seems like an eternity for the D3. I just got the D2G in December, but I seriously hate how is screws up all the time. I had to practically remove everything I don't use that much, un-root it and all that just to get it a bit more stable. Now I want the D3 to fix all that.

And I don't care if it's 4G LTE since I am not in a 4G area, along with 90% of america, lol