Droid2 possessed by the ghost of facebook

Capt Orygun

Reaction score
After a solid month of trying to figure out the "+1" problem with contacts I finally called tech support. I am a do it myself guy so I really wanted to figure it out but I know when I'm beat. Tech support told me I had to go to a store as I didn't have a second line to call from. Store 1 told me that all android phones have the "+1" problem and that they couldn't do anything except wipe my phone and hope it didn't happen again. I left the store after the associate "helping" me called tech support and was told there was nothing they could do. Store 2 told me that not all phones actually do it, but the Droid2 does and as I have had the phone for more than 15 days it is my problem... Fed up I returned home and deleted my facebook app and reset the phone. No dice, facebook is still synced (how the **** is it synced if I uninstalled it??). I found the accounts feature and realized facebook was there too (got you this time). Remove, reset... ****! It's still synced! What the hell is going on? Secondly, is there any hope of me ever being able to sync my facebook to my phone or am I **** outta luck? It would seem like Verizon/Motorola would be interested in taking better care of their customers but then again I'm a different breed of cat so what do I know... Anyways thanks in advance.