Droid2 Global behaving badly

sueoc

Reaction score
Please, I really need help.

I have a Droid2 Global with Verizon and I have a Mac computer. When I set up the Droid2 Global I downloaded what I thought was a great program, Missing Sync (MarkSpace.com) that allowed me to sync calendar and notes desktop-to/from-device. Wirelessly! Worked great until about late February when I upgraded my computer to Mountain Lion.

I've been going back and forth with the guys at Missing Sync, but honestly I don't think they have a clue.

But there is more: the phone freezes at times so that my only solution is to pull the battery, which I do at least once a week, sometimes several times. Other times the sound goes off, airplane mode is mysteriously turned on. Now I can't get bluetooth to work. Doesn't hold a charge very well, but I can live with recharging daily.

I have uninstalled/reinstalled Missing Sync from/to device and computer at least 6 or 8 times. I did a full factory reset of the phone. I've done lots of full shutdowns of both device and computer.

Should this piece of hardware be useless after barely 2.5 years of use? It's not completely useless but certainly heading in that direction.

Thanks