droid2 bricked, bootlooped, wiped!!!!!!

CKD2

Reaction score
Ok boys and girls, I was running Rubix with the DXport to D2 ROM
I was changing themes and stupidly did the wrong thing and sent myself into a bootloop. No prob, been there before except this time I messed up in clockwork and ended up wiping everything.

I've been searching this forum for two days and read every way to try and boot to bootstrap recovery but every diff way to get there gives me blank screen.

FF to now, I can only get to the screen with the droid and ! (holding the X & power buttons)

Also tried SPF tutorials and I cant open the pst_flash.ini file with RSDlite.
the RSDlite files are visible on my computer but not when I try to open with RSDlite (the "..." button)

Any advice from you guys are certainly welcome. Thanks for your time.

louy99

Reaction score
When holding x on the boot and you get an "!", did you press the search button to the left of the space bar?

Sent from my DROID2

Kack

Reaction score
try the search button on the physical keyboard after you hit power and x. if that doesnt work then sbf its easy and there are guides on this forum and a lot of people have the info in three sigs.

OP
CKD2

CKD2

Reaction score
Yes I did that and wiped a bunch of times.

Kack

Reaction score
well your not bricked. so just sbf. its not that bad open up rsdlite plug your phone in make sure it connects then browse for you sbf file and then start. when its all done you will have to hold the power and x and then hit search and wipe data cache and you will be all ready to start over. its not hard but not fun cuz you have to set everything back up.

OP
CKD2

CKD2

Reaction score
Thanks so much for the replies.
At this point I'm only having trouble opening the pst_flash.ini file with rsd.
Its on my computer but rsd doesnt even see it. I tried renaming, moving and it still wont work.