1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid1 A855 Flex Cable Replacement

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by coovee, Mar 13, 2011.

1. coovee

coovee New Member

Hello! I really hope yunz guyz can help me!

i thrashed my flex cable in the process of replacing the digitizer. im wondering if i can i replace this myself? is it an easy fix? because to me it seems burried and i dont want to damage the phone any more than i have.

i really dont want to call it quits on my droid, its too dam cool for something like this to kill it :/
  2. brutalDROID

brutalDROID New Member

Hey man, im in the same boat as you haha. my cable got ruined while replacgig digitizer also, its definitly possible to replace its just going to take some time. My dad is gonna do is for me haha
  3. coovee

coovee New Member

best of luck to your dad.

i can finallly send mine out tomorrow so i should get it back by saturday. im sending it so i don't mess anything else up lol im using this crap flip phone and its driving me nuts. i want my SS back!!
Search tags for this page

a855 flex cable

droid 2 motherboard flex cable ribbon how to replace

droid 4 flex cable replacement

droid 4 ribbon cable

droid x2 keypad ribbon flex cable

flex ribbon

how to fix ripped motorola a855 motherboard flexcable

how to replace flex cable on droid 4

htc dna flex cable ribbon

motorola droid a855 flex ribbon cable replacement