Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragon3463

For all this may concern....LOL

Just because I have so many problems out of my phone and I strongly voice how much I hate the android operating systems...Doesn't make me a [Edited by FoxKat for content] or an idiot as I have been called on here. Which is just words that has no meaning or value to me...

You say how great the phones are, but don't see how you talk about the problems it has....Just go to the tech issues thread and read the countless problems the android phone has.

So you can call me what you want, if it makes you feel better about yourself, for loving such a crappy phone.

To the admins...If you want to ban for speaking my mind...Then it just proves my point....Ban all those that calls me names and all that? Like that will happen...LOL...

Do what you want, personally I don't really care about the droid x and and the droid 1. Only reason I have still one is not paying the overpriced cutoff fees for Verizon. So I am stuck with this phone...

So if you want to ban me, go ahead...Won't lose a minutes sleep over it...

And this from the heart.... O wait, a minute, I don't have a heart....LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

warrior21

Reaction score
ok........

Ahh, now the rest of the post appeared

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Instead of asking to get banned why don't you just leave... seems kinda pointless really...

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

HuffPCair

Reaction score
Yeah he is just a tool bag trying to start crap.

Also if you every phone has problems so good luck finding a phone that doesn't.

So yes you making this thread does count you as an idiot trying to start crap. If you don't like then don't but that doesnt mean come on here and start crap.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
First lets not do any name calling. If in fact you have been called an idiot and other names, then what you should have done is reported it and we would have taken care of it for you.

Droid Forums doesn't condone flaming anyone for any reason. On the other hand the thread you started, by it's very nature is something that can cause flaming. You seem well aware of this.

You could have expressed your dislike for the Droid all you want, that's up to you but in the manner that you did it and for YOUR own protection I'm going to lock this up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.