Droid!!!!!!!!!!

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Congrats!

Just look through the forum here and make sure you look under Droid X section. If this is your first and your just starting out look at Apex And rubiX.

Good luck:)

OP
Droid_Boi86

Droid_Boi86

Reaction score
Congrats!

Just look through the forum here and make sure you look under Droid X section. If this is your first and your just starting out look at Apex And rubiX.

Good luck:)

thank you!
one quick question. how do i tell if this DeOdExEd
is what i have...

bcals0087

Reaction score
It is not automatically deodexed...you have to do that. You can either do that manually here http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-x-hacks/82584-droid-2-root-dx-ota-2-2-a.html in the second set of directions, or you can load one of the already deodexed stock roms like from team black hat. I prefer manually so you sort of learn the process and have a sense of accomplishment, just like the one you had from rooting your phone yourself! Enjoy!

OP
Droid_Boi86

Droid_Boi86

Reaction score
i kno, i can go and find this if i search for it, but i think it's more beneficial for me if i ask here and could get a answer here also..

bootstrap? Rom Manager? and there's a third one, just cant remember it now
but do i download all these before i can get into a new ROM or just one of those apps's?

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
i kno, i can go and find this if i search for it, but i think it's more beneficial for me if i ask here and could get a answer here also..

but do i download all these before i can get into a new ROM or just one of those apps's?
Clockwork Recovery.

Desicrator

Reaction score
I used droid 928 to deodex. Then flashed ApeX w/ NexTheme. But definatly used titanium backup to kill the bloat.

Swyped from DROID X, so grammer could be awful.

bcals0087

Reaction score

So the point of a search is so you do not ask a question that has been answered in well more than one place in this forum. A link was provided so you can do it yourself, and so credit is given to the appropriate person. So follow the directions there to deodex your system, or load one of the already deodexed roms. Thanks :)

Last edited: