Droid!!!

Droid4ever

Reaction score
Wassup you guys im new to my droid got it maybe like a couple weeks ago well maybe like last week lol well hi everyone hope to be an active member and get a lot of good information on the droid and other things do wish i had the incredible tho o well

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
howdy droid! :welcome: to the forum:D you do realize you can go exchange your droid for the incredible within 30 days right? i personally love my droid but i've never even seen the incredible.

OP
D

Droid4ever

Reaction score
well yea i know that but i got the droid when they were buy one get one free so idk what im going to do about the other droid and also i think im just gonna return my droid all together because i think i woulkd rather go for the htc evo but im not sure when it is set to come out any opinions on whether or not i should stay and get incredible or evo

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Love my "brick" and wouldn't change to the incredible is offered. Welcome to the site!

OP
D

Droid4ever

Reaction score
yea i love my droid 2 especially since i just got the "beautiful widgets" application along with "clockwork mod launcher" and handcent im really loving my droid but right now im worrying about my budget the incredible seems to me like its a good phone and i think i would have less trouble with the phone and fewer replacements being as though the droid i have now is giving me problems. As for sprint and the htc evo 4g (4g is to extra they should change it because it isnt 4g everywhere) if i go to sprint my monthly bill will be cheaper and i get a better bang for my buck. The droid is by far the best smartphone ive used so far and i have a iphone 3gs BLah, Im just wondering will the evo out due the droid and would it be wiser to save more money in the longshot

OP
D

Droid4ever

Reaction score
and thanx for welcoming me to the site sorry for double posting