1. bondjamesbond

bondjamesbond New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have a droid that is thirteen months old. the right side of the touch screen completely failed. Customer service would do nothing except recommend a new phone. No discount, no help, just buy a new one sucker. I have had verizon for ten years, pay around 160 a month for two phones and receive the worst consideration, ie zero. I purchased a droid x2 from customer service and the only offer was to overnight it. Today I received a tracking number and it was shipped general delivery. For days and no ability to dial a number or adjust the right side of the widgets to receive email etc. Thanks again Verizon for your crap attention to customers. Now I am locked in for another two years but I can tell anyone and everyone how poor any problem consideration is handled.

2. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +17
    With the phone out of warranty and (I assume) not insurance they were not obligated to do anything... Longevity seems to mean little these days.

3. Travis798

Travis798 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    The og droid seems to have a problem with digitizers right around the year mark. If you really wanted you could get a new digitizer off ebay and fix your phone instead of locking your self in another 2 years if you are that unhappy with verizon

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

4. bondjamesbond

bondjamesbond New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    u are right about the warranty. i never buy the warranties. appreciate the fast reply. love your rules also. not a marine but was born on paris island, dad was a master gunny and di. nuf said

5. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +17
    You mean Insurance....You don't buy Insurance..

A DI for a Dad? You qualify as a Brother IMHO....Could not imagine...