droid xyboard 8.2 WiFi recovery mode

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by tony442, Jul 1, 2013.

1. tony442

tony442 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I need help getting into recovery mode to clear out my cache on my xyboard 8.2 inch WiFi I can get to the boot loader screen and select recovery but then a red Motorola symbol comes on screen and I tried evey combo I could think of and I just get stuck there and shut it down everything I read online is for the Verizon one and says I should be looking at a little droid just like with my RAZR and RAZR HD I clear theirs like every other week when I get board or have done a lot of changes to the phones apps and never have a problem doing it can someone please help I've had it for over a year and would like to clean all the crap out

2. bweN diorD

bweN diorD Senior Member

Ratings:
    +74
    Current Phone Model:
    G2
    i dont have this device and really dont know anything about it, but i found this on xda for ya

"You can get into recovery mode by holding both volume buttons then press and release power. You will then come to an options screen where you press volume down to recovery and press volume up to select. This will take you to a recovery screen."

hope that helps.

3. tony442

tony442 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah I've done that a million times I get to the screen select recovery and the a Motorola symbol pops up and with my razrs there is a little droid that pops up instead and then for the reg RAZR I would just hit vol up and down at same time and it would bring me right to it or with HD it is down then hold up and release but I've tried all those combos and can't get passed the red Motorola symbol

4. bweN diorD

bweN diorD Senior Member

Ratings:
    +74
    Current Phone Model:
    G2
Search tags for this page
droid xyboard recovery

how to enter recovery xyboard 10.1

motorola xyboard 8.2 clear cache
motorola xyboard hack
motorola xyboard wont boot