Droid X's arriving early!

J

JohnDroid

It appears that some lucky people have been able to get their Droid X early. How did they do it? Well, that's the question. No pattern has been found as of yet as to why these particular people received their Droid X shipments early.

A couple of theories seem to be present and those are:

• Luck of the draw
  • These members had ordered Incredibles and them switched them to Droid X's and thus the ship date may have gotten mixed up
  • Part of the "Scavenger Hunt"

Regardless of the reason we are stoked to see these things getting out to users' hands so we can hopefully get ours soon and tinker with it as well.

Hat tip to Droid Life for the info and breaking down the details.

Don't forget, we've got the Droid X totally covered here at the site too with our Droid X Forum that is specific to the Droid X. Link here: Droid X Forum - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
9 days early? Lucky indeed. Hopefully this was no mistake, and more people will receive them early.

Btw, has anyone received their X yet?

Chillson

Reaction score
Couldn't this be just some huge marketing ploy made up by Verizon?

2xhighpsi

Reaction score
They told that i couldnt pre-order for my droid x....

This seems fishy.

Womp

Reaction score
I'm confused since Verizon isn't offering it for sale yet?

pwrdbykyank

Reaction score
Lol i have the same keyboard too..

why do they still have vista on there computer though?
It a perfectly fine OS and upgrading cost money

^^^ exactly, just because there is a new OS out dont mean everyone is mandatory to upgrade to it. I actually like the look of my windows vista over the windows 7 thus being the reason i have not upgraded, i havent had any problems with vista and its treated me fine :)

DebsX

Reaction score
I am garanteed my Droid X... I know a sales rep who is holding one for me, so I won't have to fight the crowd on the 15th. I have also discovered that it also helps to make and appt. at the Verizon stores, that way you won't have to wait in the lengthy list on the monitors. They will take you right at your appt. time.

Last edited by a moderator:

dlopan

Reaction score
Oh please. It's terrible. I am constantly reimaging the computers we have because of it.
7. None.

We'll see if I can get a X on release day.