Droid X3 Rumors

devarshib

Reaction score
No he didn't bump his head. The x2 is a big disappointment.

Sent from my MB870 using Tapatalk

p1ngputts

Reaction score
This is a quote from intomobile... "Let me repeat that – Motorola XT928 is the best Android smartphone the American handset maker has ever made. Forget about the RAZR, this is like Galaxy Nexus on steroids..." -Dusan Belic, IntoMobile.

The full article can be found here: Motorola XT928 is the best Moto phone and it's heading to China Telecom

That article doesn't really say much. I think he was too caught up on the camera. That's the least of my concerns when looking at new phones.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I thought the vanquish was NOT the DX3.

OP
Cryptodigital

Cryptodigital

Reaction score
That article doesn't really say much. I think he was too caught up on the camera. That's the least of my concerns when looking at new phones.

True... I found a bunch of articles about the XT928 but I didn't want to spam you all with them... If you google it you will find many articles on that phone. One thing I like about it is the dual SIM cards. But there's no telling whether the XT928 is even going to be the DX3. We don't even know if it's coming to the US or if it does what carrier it will be on (rumor is it will be AT&T). It is a pretty sweet phone though with 720p screen and dual SIMs not to mention 13 MP camara and maybe ICS if and when it comes to the US.

My hope for the DX3 is that it will be a Tegra 3, 720p, ICS, LTE, superphone with great battery life and on Verizon. Then I will be strongly considering picking one up. Until then all I can say is that my DX2 does fine by me so far and then some!

OP
Cryptodigital

Cryptodigital

Reaction score
I thought the vanquish was NOT the DX3.

My understanding is that it might be or might not... I have no idea but the guy who claims to have handled it over at howardforums.com says: "...was told it is the DX replacement". dancedroid

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
My understanding is that it might be or might not... I have no idea but the guy who claims to have handled it over at howardforums.com says: "...was told it is the DX replacement". dancedroid

Guess I didn't see that. Though I guess I wouldn't be that surprised.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Just found a funny video of the XT928 on youtube... Could this be the Droid X3?

[video=youtube;p2iq58KoowY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2iq58KoowY&feature=player_embedded[/video]

:D

Man, that guy had a rough day! The phone in the vid is the same one in that leak pic someone found. It has that symbol up on top.

Reaction score
This is a quote from intomobile... "Let me repeat that – Motorola XT928 is the best Android smartphone the American handset maker has ever made. Forget about the RAZR, this is like Galaxy Nexus on steroids..." -Dusan Belic, IntoMobile.

The full article can be found here: Motorola XT928 is the best Moto phone and it's heading to China Telecom

I don't really see why you connected this quote to my post because it has nothing to do with what I said. Obviously the next phone will be better. But like I said the razr could have just as easily been called the x3. X2 added dual core, razr added 4g lte. Otherwise they follow the same design. So this rumored x3 could easily have been x4 or razr2. They are in the same family of phones.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

Hmong_Xiong

Reaction score
I don't really see why you connected this quote to my post because it has nothing to do with what I said. Obviously the next phone will be better. But like I said the razr could have just as easily been called the x3. X2 added dual core, razr added 4g lte. Otherwise they follow the same design. So this rumored x3 could easily have been x4 or razr2. They are in the same family of phones.

Good point, it might be a Razr2

Motorola Droid 2: CyanogenMod 9

OP
Cryptodigital

Cryptodigital

Reaction score

Actually the Bionic added 4g... but I see what you are saying... The thing is you can call any phone the X3 if you want. Unless Verizon calls it that and unless Motorola calls it that... it isn't the X3. The X3 will hopefully run circles around the Bionic and Razr. But who knows.

OP
Cryptodigital

Cryptodigital

Reaction score
The guy at howardforums had this to say about the SOC on the Vanquish-

"Just heard a rumor that the Vanquish could possibly be sporting an intel chip. No way yo verify as of yet. But again, what Ii heard was the Vanquish MIGHT have an intel chip...... "

Sounds interesting...dancedroid

nygrich

Reaction score
I'm waiting for this since I've had both Droid x's but I haven't heard of the vanquish I believe it's the dinara. I hope it comes out as the x3 n soon. I update in may so I got a couple months

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums