1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid x2 want wakeup after charging

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X2' started by nbbforrest, Oct 3, 2011.

1. nbbforrest

nbbforrest New Member

Is anyone having an issue with the droid x2 about not wanting to wakeup after being on charge over night? This has happened two times in a row, it is very annnoying. Does anyone know of a fix for this?
  2. zakky12

zakky12 New Member

it happens to me EVERY morning. I thoroughly HATE this phone, icons dissapear, music skips, i have to do battery pulls 3 to 4 times a day. its stupid. a 1 gHz CPU (dual core, too) and so low RAM that CHARGING it fills it up!? I HATE IT! UGH! if you find a fix, let me know.
  3. srvctec

srvctec Member

Have either of you tried a factory reset? Mine did this once before I got the GB update, and the only way to get it back was to do a battery pull. Also, after it happened the first time, I always wake up my phone and unlock it to show my home screen BEFORE I unplug the charger- I still do this, so don't know if that has something to do with it. I also did a factory reset not long after getting GB just for a fresh start and install of apps.

Sent from my DROID X2
  4. Hiker5208

Hiker5208 New Member

I have had this happen 3 out of last 4 mornings. I called Verizon today and tech support tells me that the problem has been duplicated by Motorola and a fix is being readied to go out in the next OTA for the X2. What they don't know is when that will happen.

I take all that Verizon support tells me with a grain of salt, but this is what I got from support just a little while ago.
  5. zakky12

zakky12 New Member

FOUR TIMES!
    when its fresh it will be good for about a day...
Search tags for this page

droid x2 does not boot after charging

how do i wake up my droid 2

music skipping in droid x2