Droid x2 want wakeup after charging

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X2' started by nbbforrest, Oct 3, 2011.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. nbbforrest

nbbforrest New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Is anyone having an issue with the droid x2 about not wanting to wakeup after being on charge over night? This has happened two times in a row, it is very annnoying. Does anyone know of a fix for this?
  2. zakky12

zakky12 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    it happens to me EVERY morning. I thoroughly HATE this phone, icons dissapear, music skips, i have to do battery pulls 3 to 4 times a day. its stupid. a 1 gHz CPU (dual core, too) and so low RAM that CHARGING it fills it up!? I HATE IT! UGH! if you find a fix, let me know.
  3. srvctec

srvctec Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Have either of you tried a factory reset? Mine did this once before I got the GB update, and the only way to get it back was to do a battery pull. Also, after it happened the first time, I always wake up my phone and unlock it to show my home screen BEFORE I unplug the charger- I still do this, so don't know if that has something to do with it. I also did a factory reset not long after getting GB just for a fresh start and install of apps.

Sent from my DROID X2
  4. Hiker5208

Hiker5208 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have had this happen 3 out of last 4 mornings. I called Verizon today and tech support tells me that the problem has been duplicated by Motorola and a fix is being readied to go out in the next OTA for the X2. What they don't know is when that will happen.

I take all that Verizon support tells me with a grain of salt, but this is what I got from support just a little while ago.
  5. zakky12

zakky12 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    FOUR TIMES!
    when its fresh it will be good for about a day...
Search tags for this page

droid x2 does not boot after charging

how do i wake up my droid 2

music skipping in droid x2