Droid x2 want wakeup after charging

nbbforrest

Reaction score
Is anyone having an issue with the droid x2 about not wanting to wakeup after being on charge over night? This has happened two times in a row, it is very annnoying. Does anyone know of a fix for this?

zakky12

Reaction score
it happens to me EVERY morning. I thoroughly HATE this phone, icons dissapear, music skips, i have to do battery pulls 3 to 4 times a day. its stupid. a 1 gHz CPU (dual core, too) and so low RAM that CHARGING it fills it up!? I HATE IT! UGH! if you find a fix, let me know.

srvctec

Reaction score
Have either of you tried a factory reset? Mine did this once before I got the GB update, and the only way to get it back was to do a battery pull. Also, after it happened the first time, I always wake up my phone and unlock it to show my home screen BEFORE I unplug the charger- I still do this, so don't know if that has something to do with it. I also did a factory reset not long after getting GB just for a fresh start and install of apps.

Sent from my DROID X2

Hiker5208

Reaction score
I have had this happen 3 out of last 4 mornings. I called Verizon today and tech support tells me that the problem has been duplicated by Motorola and a fix is being readied to go out in the next OTA for the X2. What they don't know is when that will happen.

I take all that Verizon support tells me with a grain of salt, but this is what I got from support just a little while ago.

zakky12

Reaction score
Have either of you tried a factory reset? Mine did this once before I got the GB update, and the only way to get it back was to do a battery pull. Also, after it happened the first time, I always wake up my phone and unlock it to show my home screen BEFORE I unplug the charger- I still do this, so don't know if that has something to do with it. I also did a factory reset not long after getting GB just for a fresh start and install of apps.

Sent from my DROID X2

FOUR TIMES!
when its fresh it will be good for about a day...