Droid x2 vs Droid 3

Discussion in 'Android Smart Phones' started by Dri94, Sep 6, 2011.

1. Dri94

Dri94 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    do you think the droid x2 or the droid 3 is better? take account the bugs the phone may have (droid x2 being very buggy) the speed of the processor, screen quality, loudness of speakers, etc... im getting a droid 3 to replace my x2 and just want to hear others opinions

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

2. rweiss104

rweiss104 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I really have to say that my X2 has been very good to me. My original was replaced with new on day 13 due to a display glitch but nothing unbearable since then. Good, all-day battery life. Excellent phone sensitivity. Quick response to touch. Not a great MP3 player due to stutters but I seldom use it. Occasional unexplained restarts since GB update if I don't restart it every couple of days but that's all. I came to Android from WinMo 6.5 so maybe anything else seems great to me.

3. jaelmy

jaelmy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    A friend of mine has a D3 and he said it was just as buggy as my X2. I suggest switching to an HTC phone. I've never had a problem with my Inc2.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

4. markml0528

markml0528 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The ONLY reason I'm using a motorola phone is because its the only high end phone on verizons line up with a physical keyboard, which I love by the way. If you don't care for the keyboard, I advise to stay away from all motorola smartphones and opt for either Samsung or HTC.

As for which phone is better, I believe its the droid 3. One killer feature for me that the x2 didn't have (excluding the keyboard), was a front facing camera. A lot of people say the front facing camera is kind of pointless, but I use it all the time now since skype added the droid 3 to their list of compatible video chat phones last week.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

5. wildride89

wildride89 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't have any issues with the droid 3. The battery life did really blow before the update but after ota, rooting and debloating the phone runs really good

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Search tags for this page

droid 3 versus x2

droid 3 vs x2 forum

droid x2 vs lg revolution