Droid X2 Speaker Clicking a Poping during Calls after Third replacement

darkmetal

Reaction score
Hello Their Droid Forums,

I was wondering if anyone can give me suggestion or advice on how to fix my speaker problem I've been having since day one. I first purchased a Droid x2 because some of my good friends had amazing luck with them, but my experience was different sad to say.

I am currently on my third replacement i just transferred all my backed files to the new droid thinking I might of finally found a working droid with out this speaker problem, but last night chatting with my gf i had hard time even hearing what she ways saying from all the poping in my speaker.

I have decided to post on this wonderful forum because I'm currently out of answers! Should I send this phone back for another replacement that i doubt will fix the bad speaker which will be my forth replacement or should i call Motorola myself and see if i can get different phone? I am still under warrently until april next year, but since april i havn't had a droid x2 without problems :(

What do you guys suggest i do? I currently love my droid x2, but this speaker problem need some help.. I'm out of answers..

Kwaidroid20

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Mini
Sorry to say but send it back again. Contact your provider and tell them what's going on they might give you another free replacement better yet if you complain that you don't want the same phone sometimes they'll send you the Next better model or comparable one.