1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

DROID x2 sbf/rsdlite/root

Discussion in 'Droid X2 Tech Support' started by xsoloxela, Aug 4, 2011.

1. xsoloxela

xsoloxela New Member

Hey guys. I've been reading on all these forums for a while and am definitely learning a lot. So thanks for all the input. I still have a question though. I currently have a rooted DROID x2. While playing around I accidently deleted some bloatware instead of freezing them.....I hit the wrong button lol. So I know I can indoor the phone, I already have the sbf android 2.2.2 for the x2, and rsdlite. However, I am stuck on exactly how to flash the x2 with the sbf. Alot I have been reading is only for the x. How do I use rsdlite on the x2? Also, say I flash the phone back to the stock, get rid of root, etc.... is there anyway that verizon would be able to tell I did all this? Thanks for all the previous and further advice! :)

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums
  2. EvilTim

EvilTim New Member

3. xsoloxela

xsoloxela New Member

Eviltim, thanks for that. I was looking everywhere! Lol im going to be trying this later tomorrow

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums
Search tags for this page
droid x 2 stock rooted sbf

droid x2 2.2 sbf

droid x2 froyo sbf

droid x2 stock sbf

dx2 root sbf 2.2.2
flash droid x2 rsd lite
flashing droid x2 froyo
froyo sbf for drouid x2
how to flash droid x2 with rsd lite
how to root droid x2 using rsd