Droid X2 SBF get it here.....

Kevin3328

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is this a tough process to complete to obtain these things cause I want to try to flash the new beta rom out on this forum.. im new to root game but already have system recovery and have flashed some themes from xda developers but I want this invade I wanna go back to the way I have it now

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

C21johnson

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
@Kevin:

Ok, so after scanning through the SBF thread and a few others and finding instructions all over the place, I decided to bring them all together in one post. Sorry if I don’t mention everybody that contributed these instructions by name but there were a lot of instructions on how to flash the SBF to our phone. You know who you are and I personally thank you and believe everybody else does also.

To begin, download the necessary files and drivers at the following links:

SBF File
RSD Lite
DX2 Drivers

1. Reboot your computer and your phone after downloading and installing everything and before you go to flash the SBF file.

2. Once you have rebooted your computer, go ahead and start RSD Lite and point it at the SBF file and plug your USB cable into your computer ONLY!

3. Turn your phone off.

4. Turn the phone on by pressing and holding the POWER AND VOLUME DOWN buttons until you see FASTBOOT. Press volume down until you reach RSD and press volume up once.

5. Plug your phone into your computer and wait until you see it in RSD Lite and click Start.

6. Your phone will reboot when the process is complete. DO NOT UNPLUG YOUR PHONE FROM UNTIL THE COMPUTER UNTIL THE PROCESS IS COMPLETE.

7. If the phone boot loops pull the battery and boot into the stock recovery by pressing and holding power and volume down until the phone says FASTBOOT, once the phone says FASTBOOT, press volume down until you see ANDROID RECOVERY, once you see ANDROID RECOVERY, press BOTH the volume up and the volume down buttons. You will see the familiar triangle with the exclamation point and the Android. At this point press volume up and down simultaneously again and select “wipe data/factory data reset” by pressing the power button.

8. Reboot your phone and you should be back to full factory default, like new out of the box.

Thanks to DAG425 over at the XDA Forums.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

tntlassiter

Reaction score
Sbf

Do I SBF the X2 the same way I did the original X with the RSDLite and so on?

tamlin42

Reaction score
Quick question, if anyone is watching. what's the chance of battery running out while flashing an SBF?

I had an interesting day, using the one-click root i found over on xda, then trying to install the v6 script. after a lot of sed/awk not found errors (wrong version of busybox maybe?) the script didn't show any sign of error so I went ahead and rebooted, and got stuck in a loop at the "droooiiiiid" sound...so now it's time to SBF...but my battery's at a measly 40%.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Quick question, if anyone is watching. what's the chance of battery running out while flashing an SBF?

I had an interesting day, using the one-click root i found over on xda, then trying to install the v6 script. after a lot of sed/awk not found errors (wrong version of busybox maybe?) the script didn't show any sign of error so I went ahead and rebooted, and got stuck in a loop at the "droooiiiiid" sound...so now it's time to SBF...but my battery's at a measly 40%.

It should be ok if you hurry up. Don't waste time doing it. I have sbf'd at less.

random rom'd X

tamlin42

Reaction score
It should be ok if you hurry up. Don't waste time doing it. I have sbf'd at less.

Went ahead and did it, everything worked out. had to factory data/reset as well, but you pros probably knew I would need that.

Any insight into why v6SC may not have worked?

t3x

Reaction score
All the websites no longer allow me to dl the SBF can come one send me a good link or pm me with the sbf in an attachment please?