Droid X2 SBF get it here.....

nateohio

Reaction score
Turbo- The SBF is used flash your phone back to a completely factory state. If you brick it playing around with removing apps, applying themes, developer roms, etc.. You would use the SBF to bring your phone back to a working state.

You can also use it as an easy way to prepare a phone that you rooted/rom'ed for shipment back to verizon on warranty returns.

There are a couple of ways to flash it to your phone, but the most common is to use a program called RSDlite

turboteal

Reaction score
i have already rooted ,charged it & sd card speed , what do i do with the sbf file & how to load it ????

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Read Nate's post again. It is used to get your phone back to how it was out of the box, in case you brick the phone or want to take it back to Verizon. You use a program called RSD Lite to flash the sbf file on your phone...

sent from my ZombieStomped X

turboteal

Reaction score
so should i take everything off & then load the sbf file,or

can i do it with all the stuff i've done already???

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can do it with everything on your phone. You will need to put your phone into bootloader mode. I am not sure how to do it on the X2, since it doesn't have a camera button. On the X, you have the phone turned off and hold the power, camera and volume down buttons.

Make sure you have RSD Lite and the Moto drivers installed on your PC

sent from my ZombieStomped X

turboteal

Reaction score
ill wate a little till some one has loaded it on a x2 with the steps, then ill do it. thanks for the help everyone here is awsome, man this opens door to this phone & will make it a better phone :icon_ banana:

nateohio

Reaction score
TURBO- Unless something is wrong with your phone or your returning it. There isn't a reason to flash the SBF. It doesn't do anything to make your phone better. It is simply a recovery tool.

All it being released does is open the door a little further for the developers to start building ROMs and themes for the X2. Because they can get into things and not have to worry about screwing anything up since they have the SBF to fall back on.

Mavic

Reaction score
YES!!!!! Now I can do some serious surgery on this thing! Thanks OP!

grgguy

Reaction score
This may be a dumb ? but now that we have the sbf, does that mean we will be getting clockwork(rom manager) support soon ?