1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid X2 Rom Questions

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by DroidX2, Feb 9, 2012.

1. DroidX2

DroidX2 New Member

So I'm a n00b to this whole rom thing on the droid x2 but am really interested b/c I know a good amount about computers and love hacking/tweaking my parts/software. Basicly I am looking for a beginners run-down on how to add/use the ROM. I'm looking to extend battery life and customize my Droid X2. Any and All help will be most appreciated! Thanks
  2. DroidX2

DroidX2 New Member

Ok so 184 views with no response. It's obvious that many people have the same question! Let me put in an update: I have successfully rooted my DroidX2, so step one is complete. Now I am looking for advice on roms: what they do; which ones there are; and most importantly is there anything that can prolong my battery life?
  3. Nemo Aeternamn

Nemo Aeternamn Droid X Rescue Squad Premium Member

Search tags for this page

droid x2 roms

droid x2 roms and customizations for newbies