1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid X2 on PagePlus: no 3G data; how to fix (or new phone)?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X2' started by fzzzt, Dec 18, 2013.

1. fzzzt

fzzzt New Member

Hello,

I had a Droid X on PagePlus for a number of years and it was great, then started getting unbearably slow, so I "upgraded" to a DX2 I got on eBay. The phone is okay, but since then my 3G has never worked, and I can't figure out why. When I first boot the phone up, it comes on (grey) for 30 seconds or less, then disappears and I can't make it come back. It never turns blue (neither do the bars, usually). I've been using WiFi, which is fine if an AP is nearby that I can use (never when I need it). Texting and calls seem to work fine.

I've tried a factory reset, ESN reset, toggles, airplane mode...it never comes on. GMail etc. just sit there trying to update forever (or until turned off). I don't know what else to try other than another DX2. Any ideas?

If I do get another one, how should I activate it? Previously I just did it online via Kitty, I think, ESN change, then *228 I think it was and that's all I did. Is there a better way? Maybe that is what broke my 3G?
  2. ferret57

ferret57 New Member

When my wifi is on, I have 0 bars. But able to make phone calls and text. 1. Is your background data and data enabled on? 2. Turn off wifi and see then, with data enabled and background data enabled if you get the blue bars. Mine starts off gray then turns to blue when wifi off, and I get 3G.
Search tags for this page

best app to fix 3g mode

droid razr pageplus 3g

droid x pageplus2014

droid x2 3g not working

droid x2 data not working

droid x2 no data

droid x2 not getting 3g

fix data on droid x2

free 3g hack pageplus

how do i get 3g to work on my droid x 2

how do you fix an android x when the bars and 3g