1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid X2 freezes when plugged into PC

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Veraster, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Veraster

Veraster New Member

So I have a Droid X2 and its an awesome phone. I have android 2.2 on it and it's rooted. The only problem I have with it is that when I plug in into my laptop, it freezes and wont let me do anything on the phone. If I press any of the four buttons at the bottom of the screen it will respond but as far as the touch screen functionality goes, it doesn't work when plugged into my laptop running Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit.

However when I plug it into my desktop running Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit it will work just fine. I reinstalled Windows my laptop a while ago and it worked for a little bit but eventually got to where it locks up my phone.

So I think it's a problem with my laptop but im not sure. Does anybody know what the deal is and how I would go about fixing it?
  2. Veraster

Veraster New Member

Does anybody know how to fix this?
Search tags for this page
android freezing when plugged into computer
android locksup when plugged into computer
android screen freeze when i connect to laptop

android screen freezes when plugged into usb

android touch freezes when connected to pc
droid razr hangs when plugged into pc
galaxy s3 screen freezes when connected to computer

my droid freezes when i plug it up to my computer