Droid X?

soulshot96

Reaction score
I have a fascinate and I like it and all but I was originally going to go with the X. I was wondering if you guys, the people with the X's, think I should have or I made the right choice.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

leonozug

Reaction score
Dude the problem with Android phones is there are so many coming out one after the other, how can you really tell? I personallly would never buy a Samsung phone, but that's my opinion. The Fascinate is not a bad phone, cause Apple doesn't make it. ; )

I plan on getting the X2 when it's released. You can always sell you Fascinate on Ebay, take the money, and buy the X or X2 retail and continue on with your contract that you started with the Fascinate.

BodyBagz

Reaction score
I cant tell you whether or not you made the right choice for you...only that I know I made the right choice for myself!

I have handled a Fascinate..messed with it for sometime, and I can say without a doubt that that phone IMO is not the same caliber of phone as my Droid X. Now, before anyone chimes in and tries to correct me, or tell me how the Fascinate "beats the DX" in every way...read what I wrote again slowly..."In My Opinion". Those 3 words are key. :)

Reaction score
I made the mistake of picking the fascinate over the x and regretted it big time so bought the x on ebay two months later and then sold the fascinate on cragislist couldn't be happier

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

arabstar1982

Reaction score
I have an x and my husband has the fascinate... for me, a seasoned smartphone user, the fascinate is not for me, my x is. Its his first smartphone and he loves it.... and he sometimes has trouble with my x - really comes down to each their own. I prefer my x and wouldn't buy a fascinate with its Bing default search engine, but that's my personal choice. If you are happy with your fascinate and it does all you want, then you made a good choice - if you aren't and it doesn't do all you want, get the phone that will.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Beka27

Reaction score
I also vote for the X as being the phone for me. Of course, if you wander on up to the Fascinate forum, you're going to hear a different story altogether.

(These kind of threads are like going to a FORD forum and asking them what they think of the new 2011 Toyota Camry...)

zero7404

Reaction score
a year later the droid x is still an all-around nice phone. i had the d1, d2g and now the x, i like it better. big sharp screen, thin and durable. only thing i don't like is the physical buttons at the bottom of the screen, i'd prefer they were soft touch or soft click.