Droid X

shafen99

Reaction score
I am so excited that there is actually a spot where I can come and ask questions and read about my phone. I almost miss the days where I had that stupid little manual that came with my phone. I did download the manual for the Droid X but there is not a lot of information in there.

I feel like I did when I got my first Ipod that came with no instructions or user manuals. Thank goodness my children are late teens early 20's so they have been leading me around a little.

I love my new phone and believe the only downfall is the battery life. I have read some topics and tips for extending battery life on this forum.

Can't wait to have fun with my new phone.

OP
S

shafen99

Reaction score
By the way PLEASE what does rooting mean and why would doing it void out any warranty?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Welcome to DroidForums! Have fun, play nice (respect is #1 here), and enjoy your stay! The Droid X (or DX as we call it) is an awesome device and there are plenty of members here who know everything there is to know about it. Don't hesitate to ask questions, that can change people from newbies to experienced users. Make yourself at home! :)

DroidForums Junkie!!

mamawm

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. don't worry about rooting right off the bat, take the time to get to know your phone and all that it is capable of doing. there's plenty of time to learn the ins and outs of rooting later and rooting is not for everyone.