1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid X won't play videos after recent update

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by tiggergal77, Oct 5, 2011.

1. tiggergal77

tiggergal77 New Member

After the update everyone has gotten recently, I now cannot play videos I have put on my sd card. I have already done a factory reset and still the File cannot be displayed or played error comes up. I have converted the files into different formats to see if that would do the trick but still nothing. I have also changed the usb mode from PC, to Media and back to USB mass storage but still nothing. I have also tried different apps and still nothing so I uninstalled them. I have tried WMV, MPEG-4 and 3gp formats.

Can anyone tell me how I can get this to work again,

Thank You in advance
  2. Banditt33

Banditt33 New Member

I am having same prioblem using liquid 2.6. some videos will play if recorded with phone, but most will not. i get an error that says this video cannot be played
  3. NoBloatware

NoBloatware New Member

I know that Gingerbread breaks the ability to play some formats. It sounds like you're having quite a bit of trouble though.

I can only suggest a few apps to try if you haven't already. They play a lot of formats and they're free:
    Daroon Player
    Rock Player
    QQPlayer
Search tags for this page
droid x mp4 won't play
droid x won't stream

droid x wont play videos

how to play videos on droid x

motorola droid x will not play videos
my droid x won't play videos

my droid x wont play videos

play video on droid x