Droid X won't load past motorola logo...STOCK

rjcormier

Reaction score
Well, the phone is still there but they have no idea either...they are going to play with it till tomorrow...they said they have never seen anything like this on any android they fix.

I asked about it being a short or something with the buttons, they may try to replace the buttons assuming that one might be seeming like its being pressed when its not.

rjcormier

Reaction score
OK, well the shop swapped to a new set of bottom buttons with no luck. The assumption is now that it is likely the motherboard. No water damage just no real sign of anything...so I have a DROID x n safdmode...guess my kids get a camera

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

leftspin

Reaction score
rjcormier said:
OK, well the shop swapped to a new set of bottom buttons with no luck. The assumption is now that it is likely the motherboard. No water damage just no real sign of anything...so I have a DROID x n safdmode...guess my kids get a camera

It can still do basic stuff like browse the web via wifi, no? Sounds like a pretty sweet camera if you ask me

rjcormier

Reaction score
Yeah for sure! Lol they won't likely use it for all that but it is definitely a great "toy" for the kids :)