Droid X with red eye and nothing else...

PEREZ

Reaction score
it did come up but it said my battrery was dead so i had to charge it but i wiill try it i hope i can fix it i have to go to work my twelve hour shift in 30 min:angry:

PEREZ

Reaction score
what do i click on android 2.1 ? theres like 10 of them

PEREZ

Reaction score
so close but so far its taking forever to download some file i have to go to work

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
ya... these files are pretty big in size.. and... if the phones updated.. you'll have to download the 4.5.621 sbf file

PEREZ

Reaction score
this is going no where i downloaded the sbf file but i cant open it

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
How are you trying to open it?

clueless77

Reaction score
Would anyone agree that at this point we should be guiding him to do a Linux CD SBF as its by far easier, although I haven't checked the links in this thread and don't know if that's the direction you're sending him.

PEREZ

Reaction score
I downloaded some drives sbf file and tried downloadind rsd lite but couldnt find it. its a dead end right now

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Would anyone agree that at this point we should be guiding him to do a Linux CD SBF as its by far easier, although I haven't checked the links in this thread and don't know if that's the direction you're sending him.

I have never done that method believe it or not. If you have done both and think it is easier then I agree we should go with that.

I downloaded some drives sbf file and tried downloadind rsd lite but couldnt find it. its a dead end right now

You can't find RSD Lite? or you can't find the files once you have it downloaded?

leftspin

Reaction score

I have never done that method believe it or not. If you have done both and think it is easier then I agree we should go with that.

This is definitely the way to go.

@PEREZ, use this link, everything you need should be there: Linux solution to your Windows/RSD lite problems

Just follow the instructions step by step and go slowly, it might seem a little confusing or intimidating but if you go slow and one step at a time it isn't that bad.