1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid X w/Launcher pro battery issues

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by billwhit71, Mar 24, 2011.

1. billwhit71

billwhit71 New Member

Help me please... I am new here and I have a droid x with launcher pro and it seems like my battery is loosing power quickly. Is this normal? What can I do?
  2. MissSpiffy

MissSpiffy New Member

Add the Power Control Widget and check to make sure that the first 3 are not on (unless you are actually using wifi, Bluetooth, or GPS at the very moment). Add the battery use shortcut (long press > Settings > Battery Use), and see what is using the battery life. Check this at the end of the day before plugging in, and check it routinely to get a feel for normality. Lastly, if you think Launcher Pro uses too much battery then don't use it.