OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
If the Droid Pro lives up to the rumors it will be a K.O.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i thought it was a pretty fair review.. did not expect that.. But like CK said i will wait for the droid PRO i am not eligible for upgrade till march so i will wait till then..

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I call no contest against the DroPro

Sent from my Droid thru Time and Space

Shred or Die

Reaction score
I'm surprised that the X did so well in that review. Obviously it is an unbelievably impressive phone. I just don't feel that it was meant to be matched up against the iPhone 4, but rather hold people over until the DroidPro comes out at the end of the year and lays down the real smackdown.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Against the Pro S/Jobs would be like Apollo Creeds coach "Throw in tha towel...Throw in tha Damn Towel"

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Against the Pro S/Jobs would be like Apollo Creeds coach "Throw in tha towel...Throw in tha Damn Towel"

Don't forget the super slo-mo "nooooooooooooooooooo"

Sent from my Droid

soba1

Reaction score

ROFLMMFA...........................:rofl3:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Before the bout even started, during the face-off, the Pro would say...(in it's robotic voice) "I will break you" and then proceed to crush the ip4's "retina screen" and spirit with one of it's two Pro-cessors

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
iPhone 4 is supposedly underclocked to 800mhz and both are now confirmed to have 512 mb of RAM, so it seems the X wins in that category.

WhatAboutBob

Reaction score
new internal antenna

I guy I worked with just mentioned that the new iPhone has issues with the new antenna setup, that the holding it in your hand drops a bar of reception. Don't know if it's FUD, hopefully the DX won't have same issue. Anyone know of the preorder date yet? My wife's 30 day is up on 6/30 and she's not happy with the Droid and wants an upgrade. My DInc should be arriving today or tomorrow, want to swap it for the DX, so I'd like both of us on the same platform - easier to tweak and troubleshoot...