Droid X vs. HTC incredible

Hurston

Reaction score
I know there are already posts about this but from what I was looking at they all seemed to be a little older, so I figured since they have both been out for a while now i would create a new post.

I am going to be upgrading from my Original droid to one of these two. I just need to know which of these is better. I am in college and am mainly using my phone to text, call, email, internet, and games.

I really cant decide which phone I like more, have used them both but was hoping for some advice from people who have owned or still own both of them

tktouch12

Reaction score
i'm trying to decide which one to go to also.
i think the incredible is much better for almost every reason. the only reason i think the x is better is the battery life and the bigger screen

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
don't forget Droid 2 is comin out too.

I've messed around with the Droid X more, and i love the huge screen. I feel as though it is more customizable than the Incredible as well, with what Moto did with it.

I've only messed with the Incredible in the store so not much time with it, but it was nice. The optical sensor it has works great and can be useful.

If i had to choose between the two, i'd go with the X.

OP
H

Hurston

Reaction score
Yeah the 2 does look nice but I am wanting to get rid of the keyboard and go all touch screen

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
I have the Incredible and thought seriously about jumping to the Droid X. I had two primary reasons I'm not going to do it. One, the Droid X seems a bit too big for my liking. Yes, the screen size is nice, just a little more than I want. And two, I really have grown to love the Sense integration. It just makes the phone feel more "polished" to me. But i don't believe you can go wrong with either handset.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Incredible has Sense UI, some consider it a downfall, others a blessing.

The Droid X has the gorgeous gigantic screen and Moto Blur.

The Droid 2 is the revamped version of the D1... and while I like it, I see no reason to switch from the D1 to D2.