Droid X user needs instructional guide

asn54

Reaction score
Hi,
Okay, about me... I really don't like to talk about myself but I'll give it a try...... I am what most people call a " snowbird." What that means is that I live between 2 warm places ( so that it is never too cold). I love a beautiful warn sunny day and I don't let humidity worry me at all. I generally seek out the best of all things from places to phones. So, that is why I now hold in my hands this beautifully designed, sexy new phone, My Droid X !! I have done a lot of reading and as a result... :gotmyvote:the Droid X is the winner in my book ( sorry i phone people, all you have are more apps that really don't do it for me). However, due to the fact that I am new to smart phones, I am having a few problems. I really do not want to exercise the return option on the phone so what I really need is to find the best set of instructions that exists for my new Droid X. I did print out the manual but that really isn't what I am looking for. Is there anyone out there in the wonderful world of Droid that can give me a point in the right direction? I'd really appreciate it. :icon_ banana:
Plus, tell me one other thing, what do you call people who :heart: to use their Droid phones? Droidians? :icon_eek:
Thanks ... And my user id is asn54 :- )

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Welcome to the Forum.

We have a section dedicated to the Droid X where I am sure you will learn more than what is contained in any manual. To get there click on the Forum tab at the top left of the page then scroll down until you see the Droid X section.

If you are a snowbird, may I ask what two states you travel between? Interestingly I live in a suburb of Tucson Arizona that is known for the snowbirds.

OP
A

asn54

Reaction score
Thanks for your suggestions...I will check them out.
I am a snowbird that travels back and forth between S.W. PA and S. E. FL. It seems top work well for me.