1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid X user for 2 years....

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by timmerz, Nov 22, 2012.

1. timmerz

timmerz New Member

When I first got my Droid X a couple of years ago, I was Corporate Synced with my Company email, and things were splendid, then the big update came along (not tech-savvy enough to be able to identify the update, but it's the only big Android update I've seen to date where I've had to re-boot afterwards) and immediately I lost the Corp Sync due to our IT Dept. deeming the Android OS susceptible to invasion and therefor becoming a risk to the Corporate Infrastructure. The only way I can get back into Corp Sync for company email is by getting into an IPhone.
    Does anybody know if the Android tech savvies are aware of this, and if it's ever going to be addressed?
    Thanks a mil,
    Tim
  2. dezymond

dezymond Tech Support Mod Staff Member Premium Member

Any OS is susceptible to an invasion, why your company chose to not support Android is something we can't answer. It could be they're aware of "root" and that it grants administrative access, but the same can be said for iPhone and jailbreaking.
  3. comk4ver

comk4ver Member

Attempt to get the email settings from one of your iPhone friends... that or have your email forwarded to a Gmail account.