Droid X uploading picture to wrong FaceBook acct.

brad1138

Reaction score
I got my X a couple weeks ago. My daughter was first to go onto her FB page with it through the browser. I have logged out of hers and into mine, but when I try to share photos to my FB it goes to hers instead. I double checked that I was logged into mine, even ran Taskkiller to clear whatever might have been directing to her acct, but no luck. Any ideas?

Thank you,
Brad

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
How were you trying to upload the pictures - through an app or the browser?

OP
B

brad1138

Reaction score
How were you trying to upload the pictures - through an app or the browser?

I press "camera", then bring up the list of pictures by touching the little inset of the last pix I took. Then select the pix I want to share and push the lower left physical button (picture of 4 squares, 1 solid on it) that brings up the "share" option. from there I select FB and it uploads. I haven't been able to find a "settings" option for that, I figures it probably used the last FB acct logged into or something.

Brad

OP
B

brad1138

Reaction score
Also, and maybe this needs a separate thread, I went into face book "full site" option to try to upload a picture ( the small "touch" version of the page doesn't give me an option to attach pix to my posts) and when I click on the "whats on your mind" text box to post something, it starts up ok but as soon as I type the 1st letter of what I want to type, the keyboard goes away. I just tried to do that again, the keyboard went away and when I clicked on "attach photo" from harddrive, it said "uploads disabled".

So I can't seem to upload a picture from the browser anyway, and also cant type a message from the "full FB page". Maybe that second part is normal, maybe everyone uses the small "made for cell phones" interface anyway.

I have to upload from the phones "share" option, and that doesn't work right. This is a pain.

OP
B

brad1138

Reaction score
OK figured out the problem. There is a FB app that loads a really stripped down version of FB and she was logged into that. As soon as I logged her out and me in, all was fine.

Although the entering text into the "full page" version still doesn't work, but I probably will never use that anyway.

Thanks,
Brad